Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quaking

I've just got back from a few days in Melbourne working my money-maker (that's why I haven't been posting) and have received a few messages from regular followers of this blog who were concerned over our safety after the earthquake on Saturday. We are both fine - Rory didn't even feel the quake although it did shake here. We are in Wellington which is some distance from Christchurch where the quake did most damage. I have friends in Chch but they're all safe and well. One couple have lost their inner-city apartment - the whole building will have to be demolished but they got out safely.

Damn, we humans are stupid bastards! We insist on living in disaster zones! (Says he who has just bought a house in NZs most quake-prone city!)

Anyway - here are some sights that I hope get you quaking!















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you's guys and whether or not you were effected by the quake.
    The pics in this post sure do shake things up for sure!

    ReplyDelete