Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Serious Shit!

Ok .... I've kinda bullied Rory in to having serious study time for his university courses over the last four years. I've been a hard-ass about it because I wasn't able to go to university and I wanted (and still want!) the best for him. Hell! I hardly made it thru high school because I was first class shit!

Anyway.

Now I've started 101 business papers and ... Oh. My. Fucking. God!!

Rory is now timetabling me! The workload is ... wow!

What the hell am I doing???!!! I'm a sleezy whore pig going for a business degree??? Puh-lease!

But I'm gonna do it!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it buddy its not easy starting up studies again i just went through that its hard but you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is where the saying "Work hard, Play hard" comes from. Balance the two and succeed at both! Go, go, go, go..... We're pulling for you in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two years of that crap in junior college and was never so bored in my life. I hope you do better than I did with it. I did get a passing grade but I hated it! Way too structured and conservative for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete