Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ha!

Rory has gone to a movie and dinner with friends (yes, he is allowed a life and no, we're not joined at the hip!) I have a 'client' tonight (nothing exciting ... an hour of kissing, groping and he gives me a bj...)

ANYWAY! to kill time I went chatting on Gay.com (don't go there often but it can be fun) and I find this piece of filth -

.
.
.
.

Well ... it sent me pics and a pleading letter, begging me to publish it all on this blog ... and then begged and pleaded for it all to be removed.

Have faggot sub pigs lost their fuckin' backbone??

For those of you saw the whole thing while it was up - congratulations ... for those of you who missed it, here's a cheeseburger -



And here's some gratuitous filth:









3 comments:

  1. You are too nice the wicked streak in me would have told the faggot to fuck off that it wanted it and it got it. Also the dumb ass should remember that once its on the net its never gone, people download :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domedeepto@gmail.comApril 24, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    I am sorry I freaked. Give me one more chance???

    ReplyDelete