Monday, April 25, 2011

I received this as a comment to a former post:

jay miller said...

can i make two corrections Sir? you said a man's future is in their hands...anyone that has seen my nude pics or me on cam knows i am NOT a man in any way. also, my mail is domedeepto2@gmail.com , just like the tumblr name site Sir
April 25, 2011 1:17 PM


This is the sad little pile of possum crap who begged me to post his details on this blog

Then begged to have it taken down again ...

Then he begged to have them reposted ....

Here we go -

"can i make two corrections Sir?"
No you can't - because I don't give you permission. Furthermore you want to correct a superior?! And by the way, use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.

"you said a man's future is in their hands..."
Are you still here? I just told you, you don't have permission to correct me...

"anyone that has seen my nude pics or me on cam knows i am NOT a man in any way.
Now, now - we missed that capital letter at the beginning of the sentence again, didn't we?! Oh, and its "Any one who", not "anyone that".
The main issue here, however, is the word 'man' ... get over it! of course you're a fucking man! Dick, balls, prostate, receding hairline, extra chromosome - welcome to the world of Man! You might be a cock-sucking, fist-taking, boot-licking, shit-eating, faggy worm fairy but you're still a man! You're not a woman, not a hermaphrodite - you're a man! What else do you think you are? A USB cable? A 1964 Sears catalog? a cup of fucking tea??!

(A StrayF rant - this is rare - savour it ...)

So many subs give this "I'm not a man..." bullshit and I hate it! Embrace the fact that you're a man who willingly gives yourself to other men! As a Top I want to fuck men, I want to piss on them, fist them, whip them, smell their sweat, wallow in their fuckin' testosterone! Yeeeeah!!!
I don't want to play with things that aren't men.
Be a man!
.
.

Where was I?
.
.
Oh!
.
"...also, my mail is domedeepto2@gmail.com , just like the tumblr name site Sir"
"also"? Oh! right! you wanted to correct me on two issues ... in which way did I fuck up your email address?!

For those who haven't voted in the Poll to the right - vote wisely ...
April 25, 2011 1:17 PM

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see you naked or a movie, Please.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What" a Tool the Moron sounds like. Get over yourself and what a Man you are..... You still a boy acting like a Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh ... I'm all man ... come an' get me! Fuckin' WOOF!

    Forget your amazingly HOT looks for the moment ... a guy with your attitude and sense of humour does it for me each and every time!

    Love to let you get me into that submissive head-space I know I'd be in in no time flat with you.

    ReplyDelete