Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sorry .... so fucking sorry .....

Intermittant blogging really annoys me so I apologise for this intrusion into your blogging pleas ........ O, fuck off! I'll blog whenever the fuck I fucking want.

Was there too much 'fuck' in that???

Anyway, (I use the word 'anyway' far too much .....)

Anyway! I was randomnly Googling for strange images in the hope that I might find the portal to the infamous Interpig Network .... when I found this:



This is SUCH a cute dick! I Googled "shroom heads" or same damned stoopid thing and found this! It's not very big but that head is great!

So Keeewwwwt!!!!

Okay .... I can be a weird bastard sometimes .....

4 comments:

  1. I love that big head of his.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throat plugger ... won't do much up the arse but whoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The head is awesome but not much of a dick.

    ReplyDelete