Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Unmitigated ego ...

A blog follower just sent me this as a follow-up to my 50 Things posting. I thought it was kinda cool ...

51) You are THE coolest guy on either island, north or south;
52) Rory is one lucky son-of-a-bitch;
53) Your dad totally missed out on getting to know one seriously cool dude;
54) Your mom missed out, too;
55) You are more respected and admired by more people than you realize.
Always try to remember that;
56) Forget the frozen spuds, look at a brussel sprout! Eeewwww!!
57) Penis. No real reason for #57, but they sure are wonderful.
58) You’re living proof that sick pigs can have big hearts.
59) Chant #55 to yourself several times a day;
60) New Zealand man are the sexiest creatures on the planet.....and you’re their KING!


Actually, this made my day. My university studies seem to have lurched forward in their demands and I was stressing about getting things done - and then that email arrived. Thanks JB!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with JB. You are a Nasty, perverted filth-pig who happens to have a big heart too. I love coming to this blog every day knowing that you are on the other side of the planet usually a day ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete